Carlsen-Naiditsch in 10 tweets
Here is the game Magnus Carlsen (NOR) vs. Arkadi Naiditsch (GER) at the Chess Olympiad in Tromsø 2014, summarized in 10 tweets by 10 different tweeters:
1. @TarjeiJS: “More brilliancy from Magnus Carlsen? Sacrificing the exchange to get a strong attack vs Naiditsch. Looking good.”
3. @ChessNotes: “R7: Carlsen has let slip the win vs. Naiditsch”.
4. @KingTurtleMusic: “Topsy-Turvy going on in Carlsen v. Naiditsch”.
5. @Ale-Nogal: ” Magnus having a hard time on his game today with Naijditsch !”
6. @MarkTWIC: “In the minute or so it took to compose my last tweet it seems to me Carlsen has completely lost the thread and is in danger”.
7. @Portisdos: “If Carlsen loses, the Olympics will go ahead?”
8. @Jonathan_Rowson: “Gosh. Quite a turn around in Magnus’s game. As mentioned before, he’s a man, not a machine”.
9. @carokann: “Carlsen should reconsider his sweet tooth. Water wins against orange juice, too sweet.”
10. @Chessvibes: Arkadij Naiditsch: “I have been as lucky as Magnus Carlsen usually is.”
Bonus tweet :
@lajalene: “The Man of the Day, he beat the World Champion!”